Player & Coach Registration and Waiver Wizard
- CLICK HERE to BEGIN / EDIT a PLAYER or COACH registration and waiver
Club Reps: Pay Team(s) Balance Due
Pay TEAM BALANCE DUE:
- Login in the upper right corner (MUST be the same username used to register teams initially)
- Select Club Rep tournament role
- Under "CLUB REP" in the upper right, select "PAY BALANCE DUE"
Club Rep Team Registration
- CLUB REPS: CLICK HERE to BEGIN /EDIT your TEAM(s) REGISTRATION for IWLCA:New England Cup 2023
-5 stars- (full roster is D1 Talent)-highly successful in national tournament events against top-level teams
-4 stars- (½ roster is D1 Talent)-solid success in national tournaments, inconsistent against top teams
-3 stars- (D2 and D3 Talent)-competitive team, strong in regional success, inconsistent national success
-2 stars- (1/2 roster is D2 and D3 Talent-new emerging in the travel lacrosse scene, competitive in regional play
Teams competing in IWLCA Tournament Series events will be required to reserve a minimum of (8) eight rooms for (2) two nights through Halpern Travel to be eligible to participate in the tournament. Teams that are based within a 75-mile radius of the tournament venue and are planning to commute are exempt from complying with the tournament housing policy. Addresses used for the determination of the distance will be the address of the tournament venue and the club’s physical address.
TeamSportsInfo.com is an online sports event portal specializing in the management of tournaments, leagues, camps, and clubs.